We believe in…
- Accepting and learning from our past (personal and cultural) and planning for our future with insight and hope.
- Developing a wider school community founded upon faith, love, trust, tolerance and respect for all.
- The fundamental importance of knowing and acting in line with Catholic family values.
- Respecting the natural environment through understanding, nurturing and improving for a sustainable future.
- Accepting individual needs and aspirations; fostering these to achieve the best possible outcomes for all members of the St Francis of Assisi Primary School Community.
- Providing a challenging learning environment and equipping students with the skills for life-long learning.